Wednesday, January 07, 2009

American Fork Fitness Center: Family Fitness and Health Fair this Saturday

This weekend at the fitness center, there will be the annual Fitness and Health Fair. Drop by between 10 and 2 for all kinds of fun, information, free access to the facility and the pass sale.
Check out more information here.

*So I couldn't find the picture of the "bubble" I took, so I will post this little sign from Dippidee. It is a reminder of all the indulging we have done and that we should get to the fitness fair. See you there!

**Having trouble posting picture, will try again later.

1 comment:

RobustPost said...

Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Personal Training Workouts